Typical referral concerns include:
- Unexplained behavioural changes;
- Difficulty sleeping or excessive sleeping;
- Unexplained fatigue and lack of energy;
- Emotional outbursts;
- Persistent feelings of worthlessness, self-hate, and guilt;
- Inability to concentrate, think clearly, or make decisions;
- Agitation, restlessness, and irritability;
- Excessive conflicts with colleagues;
- Internet use interfering with responsibilities in the workplace and/or community;
- Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness.
For additional information or to discuss individual needs or concerns, please call us at:
905 727 4214 or email us.